Pages

Wednesday 24 July 2013

Off To Vegas!


Finally the weekend is almost upon us and we will be hitting the open road to Fargo tomorrow and then onto Vegas for the weekend, for our big co-birthday Bachelorette celebration!  It feels like forever since I've had a proper vacation, so I am really looking forward to this weekend of fun, sun, and shenanigans!

My b-maids Tara and Melissa have been dropping hints here and there as to what surprises might be in store for me, and I am very excited to find out!  However, I figure it is probably best to blog about the trip now, as when it is over, A) I probably won't remember most of it and B) likely none of the pictures are going to be blog-appropriate.  Come on guys.  Kids read my blog.

So here we go!

We'll start off with our road trip to Fargo, which will include listening to a lot of this -


 
 
And this -
 

And maybe even a little of this -

 
 
 
I'm not even remotely embarrassed either.


Which will of course be followed with gut-busting reminiscing about the time I faked a fainting spell to get my b4-4 CD autographed, which Backstreet Boy we each liked the best, my short lived love affair with the band Hanson, and trying to figure out whatever happened to Ashley Parker Angel of O-Town.

Once we get to Fargo it will be all craft stores, shopping, dinner and plenty of in-room bevvies at the end of the night.  We don't have too early of a flight in the morning, so a Happy Harry's soaked shindig is likely in order.  Continuing to blast the music of course - see above.

(PS:  I know what you're thinking.  "Back up......craft stores?!?!"  I have centerpieces to make okay?  Don't judge!)

Onto the plane, where I will quickly settle in with this -


 
 
And this -
 
 
What?  That's not what those little airline baggies are for?
 
 
And then we will arrive in sunny (hotter than the seventh circle of hell) Las Vegas where it will be a whirlwind!
 
This!
 
 
 
 
 
And this!
 
 
 
 
And some of these!
 
 
 
 
And the glory that is this!
 


 
And some of this!
 
 
 
 
More of these!
 
 
 
Maybe a little of this!
 
 
 
 
...uh...of course i'm just kidding about that last one.  (awkward pause)
 
 
 
And then, when it's all said and done, it will be this -
 
 
 

And maybe a bit of this -


 
 
And a whole lot of laughs.  I'm so excited!  I love Vegas!  Peace out and see you on the other side!
 
 
Happy Wedding Wednesday!!!
 
 
~M

 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment