Pages

Wednesday 2 April 2014

Wheeee!



Quick post today, but I just wanted to share a shoe update! 

I finished one of my shoes last night, and I am so happy with how it turned out.  I have been stressing about the whole shoe thing, because I really, really wanted them to be perfect.  I'm definitely happy about my shoe choice, but I was nervous about how they were going to look with the heel strassed.  

 
Wine?  Check.  Let's get down to biz.


I love strassing at my dining room table, because the lights overhead are halogen bulbs and they really bring out the sparkle in the Swarovskis.  It's like being immersed in glittery heaven.  Once I started, I got on a roll pretty quick and finished the heel in about three hours.  I was in the zone, seeing only this -



 
Yay!
 
 
And this - 

 
Necessity.
 
 
And of course this -

 
Zero personal space.


So without further adieu, here is a little video of the finished product!  The sparkle factor is amazing, I can't wait to finish the other one!

 


And then, it will be on to little Aislin's shoes!  Strassed like Auntie's, to match.  :)


 
Gah!!! So tiny and cute...
 
 
 
Happy Wedding Wednesday!!!
 
 
 
~M


0 comments:

Post a Comment